Status
Not open for further replies.

TandyServices

Customer
I have just installed.. I have gone to my settings and made Categories.. When I go off and make a template and try to save it. It wont save.. Nothing in the template? I also find I can not put smilies in the template??

Any help will be great..

I am not sure why it would not work for you then, as it works on here. The following is a post template I created.

Lets see if smiles work??? :p ;)

If you want pm me a admin account and I can see if I can figure out what is going on.

---------- Post added at 07:59 ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 ----------

I do not know, I tried but I am unable to get the post template dropdown in the editor to show anything, all I get is a blank box.

The templates seem to save correctly but no way of choosing them. So Fillip H. will have to look into it as he is the dev for the mod.

Keep the admin account open and the ftp you made for me in-case he needs that info I will forward it to him.

Will do.. Thanks for your time..

---------- Post added at 09:31 ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 ----------

OK I just shut off all other mods that are not yours and still does not save.. I am at a loss..

Did you set up usergroup permissions in vB Post Template Permissions.

I may have missed this...what is the path to get to usergroup permissions in vB Post Template Permissions?

Never-mind...I see it in the regular usergroup permissions. :)

Last edited:
I've fixed it on your site, Tandy :)

Yours are one of the servers that has an issue with a defunct Forumon plugin (the one that runs at ajax_start) so I disabled it and it's all good now :)

I've fixed it on your site, Tandy :)

Yours are one of the servers that has an issue with a defunct Forumon plugin (the one that runs at ajax_start) so I disabled it and it's all good now :)

Sorry for the noob question here, but recently I've noticed these processes running in my Process Manager in my WHM:

PHP:
 <defunct>

Is this maybe the same issue I am having with some plugin?

Nah, that just means the script has finished and Apache will kill it shortly. It's fine :)

In this case, I simply meant I moved the code from the plugin into a file of its own :)

Yes, Taurus
It would have been nice to figure out why the html code is being displayed.
I was hoping this was our answer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Post Templates

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings