Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Customer
Not sure if this is a feature request or a how do I.

Basically all the gallery images are currently being imported but might take some time due to there being over 30,000.

Anyway, I have been looking at the gallery which is very nice indeed and working with DBSEO is great!!!

However all my images from vbgallery where always uploaded and the name of the file was taken for example

pure_garage_front_cover

Your importer imports them all fine but it also makes the name (TITLE) the same.

I cannot search for:

pure garage

No results show, but if I search for

Pure_Garage

They all show correctly

It is the UNDERSCORE that is the issue, is there some way that the UNDERSCORE can be omitted when searching or ignored?

Thanks for your time.

Mick

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It reads the "caption" field when importing, so if that field contains underscores then this will too. Unfortunately there's no way to ignore the underscores when searching :(

You may need to get a MySQL Database Admin to create a query that replaces the underscores with spaces, in order to make this change on your server.

would this work for a quick and dirty fix for a one time import

FRom Class import
PHP:
$filetype = $file['extension'];
$im_is_animated = self::is_img_ani($source_image, $this->registry->options['attachfile']) ? 1: 0;
$title = strlen($file['caption']) > 100 ? substr($file['caption'], 0, 100) : $file['caption'];

Change to

PHP:
$filetype = $file['extension'];
$im_is_animated = self::is_img_ani($source_image, $this->registry->options['attachfile']) ? 1: 0;
$title = strlen($file['caption']) > 100 ? substr($file['caption'], 0, 100) : $file['caption'];
$title = str_replace('_',' ', $title);

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back