Status
Not open for further replies.

THe Slug

Customer
Hi I have been trying to import my old gallery however I get to the message

"Importing...Please wait until the importer has finished."

And that is af far as I get, Checking on the new gallery all I ever see is 1 photo that states missing image. I have left the importer for several hours but nothing else happens.

Can you have a look and give me some ideas?

Thanks.

Is display_errors set to Off on your system?

If so, please add the following to config.php directly beneath <?php:
PHP:
@ini_set('display_errors', true);
then verify that display_errors is now On.

After this is done, try the import again :)

Hi Fillip H.,
Thanks for your reply,

I'm sorry but I'm not technical I have no idea where to check what you have said or make the change you mention can you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

The file you're looking for is in the "includes" folder, you edited it with your database info when you installed the software :)

Ok so finally found the file and how to edit it correctly now when I try I get this error:

Importing...Please wait until the importer has finished.
Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: Gallery_Importer::$this in /homepages/5/d379500424/htdocs/Forum/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_import.php on line 932

Now you can see why I paid you guys to install this product!

Thanks

Ah, I just noticed you are running an outdated version of this mod. v1.2.0 is no longer supported, can you please try upgrading to v1.3.2? This issue has been resolved already in a newer version than the one you're running :)

Fillip H.,

Can you explain how I have a ver 1.2.0 when it was installed by you guys on Jan 28th 2014 and ver 1.2.6 was released 29th March 2013?

Have I paid Dragon to upload the wrong version?

Feeling duped here.

I have uploaded the new version and it started out well but after 6 pages I get this error now:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 52166656) (tried to allocate 34823888 bytes) in /homepages/5/d379500424/htdocs/Forum/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_import.php on line 873

Thanks

Fillip H.,

Can you explain how I have a ver 1.2.0 when it was installed by you guys on Jan 28th 2014 and ver 1.2.6 was released 29th March 2013?

Have I paid Dragon to upload the wrong version?

Feeling duped here.
You are the one who entered v1.2.0 in the issue description. I don't know what version you had in the AdminCP's product manager, only the information you gave me :)

I have uploaded the new version and it started out well but after 6 pages I get this error now:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 52166656) (tried to allocate 34823888 bytes) in /homepages/5/d379500424/htdocs/Forum/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_import.php on line 873

Thanks
I will investigate this further and post back if I need more information or if I have a solution available :)

You are the one who entered v1.2.0 in the issue description. I don't know what version you had in the AdminCP's product manager, only the information you gave me :)

Thank you for pointing out my finger slip, you did indeed install ver 1.3.0.

I have now upgraded this to ver 1.3.2 and changed the fault entry to reflect this so as no one get's confused.

We look forward to your solution. :cool:

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm not looking to have an argument with you here but the program has been upgraded to ver 1.3.2 and this is the error I'm getting

So either its a new error or it's not as fixed as you may have thought.

Either way it's not working for some reason on 1.3.2.

Does this have anything to do with file size? what actually does this error mean, what is causing it, if you can say I may be able to see if that is in effect in my old albums.

Thank you.

Sorry, I must have replied to the wrong thread. The out of memory issue has not in fact been corrected, I apologise.

Are you attempting to import from a directory? If so, do you have a very large file in that directory?

Are those other images of the same resolution and bit depth?

The thing is, the code that's causing the OOM errors is a native PHP function, so it's possible there's a memory leak somewhere in your specific PHP version. I really have no way of knowing :(

Fillip H. can you tell me where to do this?

It is currently set:

Server Type Linux
Web Server Apache (cgi-fcgi)
PHP 5.4.26
PHP Max Post Size 8.00 MB
PHP Maximum Upload Size 40.00 MB
PHP Memory Limit 120.00 MB
MySQL Version 5.1.73-log
MySQL Packet Size 10.00 MB

I have looked and looked but fail to see where to change this!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings