Status
Not open for further replies.

fxwoody

Ok, i think i might have found the source of the error, tho, it is ambiguous since from my test site it works fine and on my live site it doesn't! Weird!!!

Lets explain the facts;
On my live site, in the PM's the quick reply text area & bbcodes bar are not showing when i have a template attach to a category (see next 2 pics)
19331437542248222908.jpg

79878762329240828907.jpg

Now, if i delete the template from the category, the PM text area & bbcodes reappears where they are suppose to be ( see next 2 pics)
36620377422259927470.jpg

56258374287333011617.jpg

From what i can see with firebug, the script is being removed when a template is created in the category manager of the plugin!
This pic shows the codes before a template is added and we can clearly see the
Code:
<div id ="vB_Editor_QR" class="texteditor">
being called to show the textarea & bbcode :

82517629559786024268.jpg

but when i make a template in a category and go back to the same PM and look at the firebug , the <div id ..... and other HTML are totally gone !!!

36051993428566952478.jpg

So what do you think? Is this a better way of explaining my problem ;) loll
Tks for help....in advance

Unfortunately Im still unable to confirm this, as on this site we use categories.

If it works on a test site then it's most likely a skin issue, which we're unable to assist with.

Well the worst part, is that i changed skin, added new original style of vB, did everything i thought would help and nada!!!!
Ain't there anything that can give you a clue from the firebug images???

Mannnn i wish i would be better with HTML and all :(

If it doesn't work on a fresh skin on your live board then it's most likely a mod conflict, you could try disabling all other modifications.

Ohhh crap, ok never mind. Got all the same plugins from live to test and tried already.
You obviously have no clue where to search too lolll
I will find it and tell you what i did.............one day ;)
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Post Templates

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings