• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amy-t

Customer
This has been an issue from the day I converted from IPB to your arcade.
I have like 2 members having this issue, well 2 that I know of. The games submitted fine on IPB but not on this new system.
I play the games and they submit for me, with out any issues. When I test them I use both Firefox and google chrome.
Both of these members are from the UK. Some times the game do submit, which is also strange and which is why it has taken this long for me to open a topic here as I was not sure what to even say here.
Some games submit to the leader board on the mochi site. This is just with the mochi games, which I guess I didn't need to say. How ever again when I play it it submits locally. These are also games I installed after converting. Also some times it does submit for them.

There are some other UK members having this strange submitting issue but not nearly as bad as those 2. No none UK member is having this issue that I am aware of.

There's definitely no code in this mod that prevents score submission from UK members - I would know, I'm from the UK as well :)

This sounds like an intermittent network issue with your server coming from the UK.

Hmm ok I will ask cloudweb.com about it then. Thanks for giving me some idea of where to look as to what is causing this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.