[REQ] Mod for "Select files" button

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistafro

Customer
I am testing the new 1.2.1 but one thing I think needs to be corrected right away is the [select files] link.

It's not obvious and I can see my users having a hard time figuring out what to do.

How can we change that to a larger more obvious image to click?

The cancel all button is large but the select files is tiny and could be overlooked by the average user.

Also, can we get an update that will allow for a way to separately upload the thumbnail preview? Again, users are not going to assume that they also have to include an image with their video upload and it will automatically be assigned as the thumbnail. As you see in downloads II this is a separate upload and signalled as that.

Also, can we get an update that will allow for a way to separately upload the thumbnail preview? Again, users are not going to assume that they also have to include an image with their video upload and it will automatically be assigned as the thumbnail. As you see in downloads II this is a separate upload and signalled as that.
I'll see what I can do about the Select Files button. The separated image upload is something I want to do in a future feature release.

Status
Not open for further replies.