Status
Not open for further replies.

procard

Customer
All I'm seeing in the AdminCP Random Questions Tab is Home and Review Questions. The review questions tab has nothing there. Is there more admin functions available. It also wont let me do anything on the board it gives me this message on the board under the Random Questions link: I'm the board owner

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

All I'm seeing in the AdminCP Random Questions Tab is Home and Review Questions. The review questions tab has nothing there. Is there more admin functions available. It also wont let me do anything on the board it gives me this message on the board under the Random Questions link: I'm the board owner

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
You will find more options in the usergroup manager and vbulletin options. You are receiving the above message because you have not yet set the permissions for each usergroup in the usergroup manager.

You will find more options in the usergroup manager and vbulletin options. You are receiving the above message because you have not yet set the permissions for each usergroup in the usergroup manager.

Thank You Sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back