Question Pulling reports of entries across all quizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklein

Customer
We are using vBQuiz to run a static set of quizzes for our tutorial articles.

We know we can see a list of entries for each quiz by going to that quiz's landing page and choosing "Current Entries" from the admin pop-up menu.

We would like to get a report of entries for all of our 43 quizzes in one place. If we could do it month-to-month to track trends, that would be even better.

(We tried using Google Analytics, but once you are taking a quiz, the URL is the same, e.g., ".../vbquiz.php?do=takequiz").

Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated.

We can look into it next time we work on the code. What kind of stats are you looking for? All of a user's scores for a particular quiz/ all quizzes? Or a different kind of layout for the scores of a particular quiz? Trying to get it defined a bit better.

We're not looking for individual user information but rather more aggregate statistics:

Report for 1-May-2012 to 31-May-2012
------------------------------------------------------------------
Quiz All Attempts Completed Attempts
------- --------------- -----------------------
Lesson 1 120 102
Lesson 2 105 88
Lesson 3 99 75

etc.

Average score of completed quizzes would be nice, too.

Ah I see what you mean. Just a one page thing with a list of all of them? The next update for quiz is probably still a bit of a ways out but I'll see if I can get at least a quick page for you to hack in there when I have some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBQuiz

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings