Question Professional Installation vbmail, is it all set up correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

budlite74

Customer
So I paid for professional installation. I see its installed, I assume everything is 100% ready to go and ready to send emails to catch bounced emails? (Though I already installed vbmail I just wanted you to make sure the back end is correct).

Professional Installation does not include setup, only installation of the product :)

You still need to create a bounced mail catcher account on your server, set the SMTP info in vBulletin Options, configure other settings in vBulletin Options, configure a mailing list and then finally send mail from it :)

Hey,

I've credited your account with $30 worth of DBTech points which you can use on any future purchase. Please note that this is a goodwill gesture, not a refund, as per official policy.

Thanks, I guess I will have to pay someone else to help me because I do not understand it. How do I get to the $30 credit? or will it just show up?

Thanks. Should I ask (for a fee) the staff here if they can help me "set up" vbmail or at vb.org? I dont want to break any rules.

You're fine to ask anyone you want for help setting it up, setting it up isn't a service we offer officially though, sorry.

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBMail

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings