Status
Not open for further replies.

TandyServices

Customer
How would i take out the code and then put the Trophies in my postbit tab? I made a new tab called Arcade and then coppied your code but it did not work.. i just want to move the Trophies into its own tab..

Thanks for your help..

There is a beta feature of postbit tabs that would be able to take care of this for you... ill remind Fillip H. to consider releasing it :p

It's currently scheduled to be released in the next major version of Postbit Tabs, due to the fact that it requires a Beta version.

However, if you wish to implement this feature right now, and you're running the latest version of Postbit Tabs, you can perform the following file edits:

In /dbtech/postbittabs/actions/admin/view.php and /dbtech/postbittabs/hooks/init_startup.php

Find
PHP:
///////////////////////////DW4
/*
and remove the /*

Find
PHP:
*/
///////////////////////////DW4
and remove the */

Note that this has not been tested outside DBTech, so we have no idea if it will cause any conflicts with any 3rd party modifications. Enable at your own risk. It's currently officially unsupported, but I'll always help if there's an issue. Just be sure to post the help request in the Postbit Tabs forum and not this thread or this forum, as I won't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings