Question Arcade Trophies in Postbit Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haywire

Customer
I noticed you guys said that the arcade postbit stuff was going to be incorporated into postbit tabs in the near future. That was about 2 years ago. Has there been any update since then? I'd really like to move the trophies to a new tab but I'm unsure as to how to do this. Would really appreciate any help on doing this.

v1.1.2 of Postbit Tabs has the ability to absorb all modifications' postbit content into itself - if you check the Views list after installing that version, you'll see that all modifications that run code on postbit has a new entry there. You can control each mods' display with those views :)

v1.1.2 of Postbit Tabs has the ability to absorb all modifications' postbit content into itself - if you check the Views list after installing that version, you'll see that all modifications that run code on postbit has a new entry there. You can control each mods' display with those views :)
Fillip H. Unless I'm completely missing it, vBArcade is not there. Every other mods postbit content is there except arcade. I'm trying to figure out what code to put in the HTML box to pull over the trophies but no luck. At this point, I'm stumped.

Last edited:
Fillip H. - just saw that this was tagged as answered. Not sure it really is since I still can't figure out a way to bring the Dragonbyte vbArcade trophies into the actual postbit tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Postbit Tabs

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back