Status
Not open for further replies.

Freekoid

Customer
I seem to have acquired an extra two decimal places on my point system, I can only figure that the rounding stopped when I placed a daft percentage on the bank interest.

Any knowledge your side to bring this back into line please?

(note: I have made the interest now only 1% to stop this)

Where exactly are the decimals showing up?

Can you post an example number as well?

If I need to apply extra rounding somewhere I need to know where it's not displaying correctly :)

I have a feeling this is vBActivity related, as im using vbactivity table to read my point system, I notice Points for Reputation (Given) and (Received) is set to 0.01

But I'm wondering why its suddenly started to show as normally my points are rounded off!

Seen in postbit legacy

Then this is not a bug, since vBActivity is designed to work with 2 decimals :)

If you would like to get rid of decimals, you need to change all points settings in vBActivity that deals with decimals and then re-calculate points. Note that this will break your forum economy since everyone will have all points spent on purchases in vBShop essentially refunded.

I have never seen the decimal points until now which is strange.

The re-calculation wont be a problem as the upgrade to 2.2.2 removed everyone's gifts so there will be no points reclaimed.

---------- Post added 6th March 2012 at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was 4th March 2012 at 14:19 ----------

Further investigation reveals that my postbit_legacy which is showing the points is used from this template : dbtech_vbshop_postbit_stats and this piece of code in it is showing the points with the decimal places: {vb:raw currency.points}

Inside of vBShop my wallet shows the same points but are rounded off! So it wasnt what we originally discussed that may be the problem, all I need is the code that shows the points in the wallet area copied and put in place of the template I mention above.

If it is that simple Fillip?

Last edited:
I applied the same method of rounding and number formatting as the vBShop wallet to the postbit stats.

Please re-download the product and re-upload /dbtech/vbshop/hooks/postbit_display_complete.php and it should be sorted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.