No scheduled task for achievements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

racersimage

Customer
This morning I had to run the achievement maintenance task because there were some that had not been awarded in over a week that should have been. I checked my scheduled task log and an achievement task is not listed. That tells me that I'd have to run the maintenance task everytime I want the achievements to be awarded. Is it supposed to work that way?

Thanks!

The only way I can think of that this would happen is if you're referring to Days Registered achievements for people who haven't visited the forum and/or not performed any action for forums.

In which chase it's still intended, for performance reasons.

No, the referral for 5 friends achievement had not been awarded properly. One member was supposed to be awarded with that over a week ago but had not so I ran the maintenance task within the vBActivity options to award all achievements in order for them to earn that achievement. I thought the achievements were awarded automatically because I see 4 other scheduled tasks for vBActivity but not an achievement one.

So I am correct in assuming that I need to manually run the achievement maintenance daily to ensure that the members are awarded all achievements that they have earned every day?

I see that I got an achievement on here instantly after I posted my 10th post. How do you guys have the task set to perform the award of achievements automatically?

I mean, mine may be automatic but this guy who was up to 7 referrals but hadn't even been awarded with the refer 5 friends achievement that he earned at the end of August had to be given the achievement by me manually running the task in the vBActivity Maintenance Options.

Both of those achievements work fine in my test environment though, they are awarded automatically for me :S

Status
Not open for further replies.