Status
Not open for further replies.

Steris56

Customer
i have went through the stylevars and played with them a little but i must be missing something when i click on navtab and it brings up the links to that particular parent forum ..i have a dark skin and black shows up as navtab background how would i change that to a different color ...

thanks in advance

I don't know how comfortable you are with editing your templates but if you are using Chrome you can right click the thing you want to edit (in this case your navtab) and select inspect element. It will open a window at the bottom of the page with the code of the navtab. On the right you should see what it's called in the template.

On my board it is .navtabs li a.navtab on yours it may be different as I'm using a custom style.

Go into your admin panel and on the left find Styles and Templates then do Search in Templates. Paste in the code you found and it should show the templates that use the code. What you want to change will probably be in either additional.css or navtabs. Change the color code # to be what you want it to be.

I know those aren't very specific but hope it points you in the right direction.

i do have a dark skin and what happens is the background is black and text is black and when you hoover over its black if i can change the text that would be good too but i cant find where to do that perhaps its in additional css i have changed many things experimenting but came up short

Pm me a admin account, and I will look into it in about a hour and a half and tell you where to change it.

Ok for the BlackStealth and BlackFolio styles, you can change the hover background color from a dark color to a lighter color by changing the stylevar imodhilite_backgroundColor under the group Common.

wow i would of never thought of looking in that i was in pop ups and everything navbar lol thank you very much for taking the time to fix this much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.