• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JBlaze

Customer
So moments ago I tried to delete a "test currency", I have multiple currency created. The removal process went through on vBShop but on the vBCredit side, it jacked up.
Also, stupid me forgot to disable the board before running it. So my forum ended up crashing and it also ate all the CPU. Now I need to keep both plugin (vBCredit and vBShop) disabled or the site will come up as database error.

Here's an example of the database error.
Code:
Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT
                        userfield.*, usertextfield.*, user.*, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(passworddate) AS passworddate, user.languageid AS saved_languageid,
                        IF(displaygroupid=0, user.usergroupid, displaygroupid) AS displaygroupid,
                        language.phrasegroup_global AS phrasegroup_global,
                        language.phrasegroup_posting AS phrasegroup_posting,
                        language.phrasegroup_search AS phrasegroup_search,
                        language.phrasegroup_socialgroups AS phrasegroup_socialgroups,
                        language.phrasegroupinfo AS lang_phrasegroupinfo,
                        language.options AS lang_options,
                        language.languagecode AS lang_code,
                        language.charset AS lang_charset,
                        language.locale AS lang_locale,
                        language.imagesoverride AS lang_imagesoverride,
                        language.dateoverride AS lang_dateoverride,
                        language.timeoverride AS lang_timeoverride,
                        language.registereddateoverride AS lang_registereddateoverride,
                        language.calformat1override AS lang_calformat1override,
                        language.calformat2override AS lang_calformat2override,
                        language.logdateoverride AS lang_logdateoverride,
                        language.decimalsep AS lang_decimalsep,
                        language.thousandsep AS lang_thousandsep
                        , (user.dbtech_vbshop_points) AS vbcredits_2, user.dbtech_vbshop_points AS vbcreditsb_2, (user.dbtech_vbshop_gkcash) AS vbcredits_3, user.dbtech_vbshop_gkcash AS vbcreditsb_3, (user.dbtech_vbshop_temp) AS vbcredits_7, user.dbtech_vbshop_temp AS vbcreditsb_7
                FROM user AS user
                LEFT JOIN userfield AS userfield ON (user.userid = userfield.userid)
                LEFT JOIN usertextfield AS usertextfield ON (usertextfield.userid = user.userid) LEFT JOIN language AS language ON (language.languageid = IF(user.languageid = 0, 1, user.languageid))

WHERE user.userid = 693956;

MySQL Error   : Unknown column 'user.dbtech_vbshop_temp' in 'field list'

What should I do? need a solution asap. Note: dbtech_vbshop_temp = temp is the name of the currency I am trying to remove).

You need to recreate the column manually, or re-create it in vBShop, then remove it from vBCredits, THEN delete it from vBShop.

I manually added the column and the forum works with the plugin activated but i'm getting this error in email

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:
UPDATE user AS vbcreditst_2, user AS vbcreditst_3, user AS vbcreditst_7 SET vbcreditst_2.dbtech_vbshop_points = 22110, vbcreditst_3.dbtech_vbshop_gkcash = 0, vbcreditst_7.dbtech_vbshop_temp = WHERE vbcreditst_2.userid = 519427 AND vbcreditst_3.userid = 519427 AND vbcreditst_7.userid = 519427;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE vbcreditst_2.userid = 519427 AND vbcreditst_3.userid = 519427 AND vbcredit' at line 1

Did you add it as a double with default 0?

If not, delete the column and re-add it :)

Removed the column, re-added it as double with default 0 and it still doesn't show up in vBCredit or vBShop currency option (I see my other currencies of course).
It's not removed though because the currency still shows up in postbit.

At least the errors have stopped :p

Try disabling either vBShop or vBCredits to find out what mod is displaying it in the postbit.

Visit the multiple currency integration link in the vbcredits menu in your admincp.
If it shows up there, delete it. If it does not, click the Update Display Order button to rebuild the currency cache.
Let me know if that fixes the postbit.

Where is this Update Display Order option? I don't see the currency listed in the multiple currency integration page nor do I see this display order option in there.

Sorry. the button is called "Save Display Order" and it is centered at the bottom of the table listing all of the currencies you have in vbcredits, when you visit the Multiple Currency Integration link in the vbcredits menu in your admincp.

Sorry. the button is called "Save Display Order" and it is centered at the bottom of the table listing all of the currencies you have in vbcredits, when you visit the Multiple Currency Integration link in the vbcredits menu in your admincp.

Thanks that worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings