Status
Not open for further replies.

Viceroy

Customer
One member seems to have uploaded an image in my gallery but it says "missing image" and displays this error code:

Warning: getimagesize([path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/3/5/full/45_1369106435.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/gallery/modules/gallery/actions/view_image.php on line 73

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for [path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/3/5/full/45_1369106435.jpg in [path]/dbtech/gallery/modules/gallery/actions/view_image.php on line 74

Link: Viewing Image: - AMD Forum

Yeah, it looks like for some reason the image file didn't make it there but the record was created. You can clean that up by going to the gallery maintenance in the ACP and running the remove orphan db entries. If the user got an error or something let me know if you want me to troubleshoot. It looks like there have been images uploaded since then so the script doesn't seem to be broken.

I don't want to open up a new thread, so I hope posting this here is alright ...

So, we just changed hosts, and with that comes some clean up, pointer fixing, and so forth. However, I'm receiving this error on about 50% of the images loaded into the gallery.

Warning: getimagesize([path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/3/3/full/193_1372333445.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/gallery/modules/gallery/actions/view_image.php on line 73

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for [path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/3/3/full/193_1372333445.jpg in [path]/dbtech/gallery/modules/gallery/actions/view_image.php on line 74

50% of the images are there and good to go, the other 50% receives this error.

I don't think they are open to the public, but in case they are:
ERROR Image: The Capellan Confederation
GOOD Image: The Capellan Confederation

I see the fix action you provide above, however, I know these images used to exist. They only seems to have *poofed* with the transfer from one host the the next. I've checked file and folder sizes and they all match, so (as far as I am aware) all of the data has transferred successfully.

Thanks for the assistance.

I don't want to open up a new thread, so I hope posting this here is alright ...

So, we just changed hosts, and with that comes some clean up, pointer fixing, and so forth. However, I'm receiving this error on about 50% of the images loaded into the gallery.

Warning: getimagesize([path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/3/3/full/193_1372333445.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/gallery/modules/gallery/actions/view_image.php on line 73

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for [path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/3/3/full/193_1372333445.jpg in [path]/dbtech/gallery/modules/gallery/actions/view_image.php on line 74

50% of the images are there and good to go, the other 50% receives this error.

I don't think they are open to the public, but in case they are:
ERROR Image: The Capellan Confederation
GOOD Image: The Capellan Confederation

I see the fix action you provide above, however, I know these images used to exist. They only seems to have *poofed* with the transfer from one host the the next. I've checked file and folder sizes and they all match, so (as far as I am aware) all of the data has transferred successfully.

Thanks for the assistance.

What about the permissions? If the files are there and readable I don't see why it would say they're not. If you think the permissions are right then I'd need a temp admin account and ftp access to the new server to troubleshoot further.

I'm the site owner with full admin permissions, so I hope that permissions aren't the problem.

I went back to the old site/host and the images are there, so I'm wondering if something happened in the transfer.

Can you tell me exactly which folder(s) these images are stored, please? I'll try to move them over again and see what happens. If that doesn't work I'll get you an admin account.

I'm the site owner with full admin permissions, so I hope that permissions aren't the problem.

I went back to the old site/host and the images are there, so I'm wondering if something happened in the transfer.

Can you tell me exactly which folder(s) these images are stored, please? I'll try to move them over again and see what happens. If that doesn't work I'll get you an admin account.

By default the images go into dbtech/gallery/images/upload/

Status
Not open for further replies.