Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricksodave

Customer
Getting this error message this morning:

PHP:
Warning: getimagesize([path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/2/full/1557_1361968937.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/gallery/modules/gallery/actions/view_image.php on line 73

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for [path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/2/full/1557_1361968937.jpg in [path]/dbtech/gallery/modules/gallery/actions/view_image.php on line 74

I also pm'ed Dylan on vb.org with another problem we where having.

Dave

Hi Dave,
Do you know if the image was there before and it's missing now? Or if maybe it was a broken upload and the db entry was created but the image wasn't moved there for some reason?

It's best to post problems on here, I don't check my personal account vb.org much usually.

Is it only 1 image? Did you check that it is physically gone? I'm not sure why one image would just disappear. You can run the delete orphan entries in the gallery acp maintenance section to clean it up. Let me know if it happens more then this once though, it doesn't make a lot of sense why 1 image would just go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.