Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham Walters

When I try to import pictures using ACP Mass Import I get this error at the top:

Warning: imagepng() [function.imagepng]: Unable to open '[path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/1/thumb/85_1362779017.png' for writing: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 939

this occurs twice, followed by :

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '[path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/1/full/86_1362779017.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 936

For each image I am trying to support.

When I go to the actual gallery I get a missing image thumbnail ( naturally)

Just noticed when I go to my forum index I get this above the header :

Warning: getimagesize([path]/dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/1/thumb/93_1362779017.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/gallery/hooks/forumhome_complete.php on line 161

This againis repeated for each image that I have attempted to upload, and is displayed even when the MOD in turned of in general settings

Last edited:
It sounds like the permissions aren't set right on the upload folder. Do you see a folder for dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/1 ?
If you don't then try setting dbtech/gallery/images/upload and all the children to 777 and try importing again after that.

It sounds like the permissions aren't set right on the upload folder. Do you see a folder for dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/1 ?
If you don't then try setting dbtech/gallery/images/upload and all the children to 777 and try importing again after that.

All of the folders are set to 777.

There was no folder /1/1 so I created one, and still had the same problem.

RE-installed, tried again with the files in dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/ but the problem persists.

Have had to uninstall

All of the folders are set to 777.

There was no folder /1/1 so I created one, and still had the same problem.

RE-installed, tried again with the files in dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/ but the problem persists.

Have had to uninstall

I've re-installed again and used the Gallery Import, and that seems to be working, so I will stick with that, unless you can find a fix for my problem

The acp mass import is different from the gallery import?
If you want to give me a temp admin account and ftp access I'd be happy to take a look for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings