Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabrice

Customer

Hello, I board the icon that appears not yet to activate its sound and the sound does not work yet done everything to make you say!
Thank you for helping me

Last edited:
Pleas log in with the account you purchased the pro version with and post Pro support questions in our Pro support forum.

Having input area above the shouts and the "13px" dropdown are Pro-only features.

Comprent I'm not too English french how do you then have to shout suppourt lite free version not find the link?

Comprent I'm not too English french how do you then have to shout suppourt lite free version not find the link?

If you speak French I can help you to translate it to English :)

Si tu parle français je peux t'aider à traduire à l'anglais si tu veux

Mais tu dois poster un nouveau "thread" dans la section Pro pour recevoir de l'aide, car vous avez acheté la version pro
La section pro est ici: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f11/ (mais vous devez être sur l'utilisateur qui a acheté le produit pour avori accès à cette section)

Last edited:
à d'accord donc je poste le même sujet la bat??
Voila fait mais me ramène ici
La version je les télécharger sur vbulletin.org

[DBTech] vBShout v5 (vB4) [AJAX] - Page 104 - vBulletin.org Forum

He say that he download the lite version at Vb.org
[DBTech] vBShout v5 (vB4) [AJAX] - Page 104 - vBulletin.org Forum

I think that you should verify it
to see if it has a bug with pro features

Fabrice As-tu acheté le produit ou tu ne l'as pas acheté? car certaines choses ne devrait pas être dans la version gratuite qu'ils disent

Si tu l'as acheté tu devrais voir la section "vBShout Professional Support" et tu post le même post dans cette section :)

Ozzy47 veut également que je te dise que l'image que vous avez prise provient d'une version pro, car certaines option come le truc du menu avec "13 px" ne sont pas dans la version lite (gratuite)

Last edited:
Non je ne l'est pas acheter pris la version lite (gratuite) oui pas mon screen mais dans la lite gratuite il y a le sons???
Parce que je n'arrive pas à l'avoir pourtant tout activer et tout fait se qu'il dise dans les support!

Last edited:
Ok I have had a look at the site, and it seems they have the lite version, I don't know where they got that image from.

As for the icon, that is in pro only, and the sounds don't always work with all browsers, they can try the wollowing.

If you are having problems with sound, please follow this check-list:

1)
Did you select a sound to be played in the Instance Manager?
AdminCP -> DBTech - vBShout -> Instance Management -> [Edit] -> Shout Sound / Invite Sound / PM Sound

2) Are sounds turned on?
AdminCP -> DBTech - vBShout -> Settings -> Enable Sounds

3) !!!Pro Only!!! Are sounds turned on in the UserCP?
UserCP -> Shoutbox -> Shoutbox Settings -> Shout Sounds / Invite Sounds / PM Sounds

4) Is the QuickTime browser plugin installed?
QuickTime Plugin- Please note that you need to restart your browser after installing the plugin.

5)
Does it work in other browsers?
If you only have one browser on your computer (Internet Explorer) you should try out Firefox.

6) Is the following text present in the source of the page: <embed ?
Right click -> View Source -> Ctrl+F -> <embed
If this is not found, and all the above steps are completed, then you may have an out of date template. Please revert any customisations to dbtech_vbshout_shoutbox

If none of the above steps fix it for you, then it's a browser issue that we are unfortunately unable to assist with.

Ok I have had a look at the site, and it seems they have the lite version, I don't know where they got that image from.

As for the icon, that is in pro only, and the sounds don't always work with all browsers, they can try the wollowing.

1)
AdminCP -> DBTech - vBShout -> Instance Management -> [Edit] -> Shout Sound / Invite Sound / PM Sound

2) Are sounds turned on?

UserCP -> Shoutbox -> Shoutbox Settings -> Shout Sounds / Invite Sounds / PM Sounds

QuickTime Plugin- Please note that you need to restart your browser after installing the plugin.

5)
If you only have one browser on your computer (Internet Explorer) you should try out Firefox.

If this is not found, and all the above steps are completed, then you may have an out of date template. Please revert any customisations to dbtech_vbshout_shoutbox

If none of the above steps fix it for you, then it's a browser issue that we are unfortunately unable to assist with.
J'ai déjà fait tout ça!!!
Pour ça je ne comprend pas

I've done all that!
Why I do not understand

ça ne peut pas venir de mon navigateur puisque ça me le fait sur tous les navigateurs et que même les membres de mon forum on le souci.
Donc ça serait bizarre et ne viens pas des navigateurs.

it can not come from my browser since it makes me all browsers and even members of my forum is a concern.
So it would be weird not coming and browsers

Bonjour je viens de voir que je n'ais pas l'option dans le titre de la schout j'ai juste que archive donc pour ça que je ne peut pas activer le sons comment puis je faire merci

Hello I just saw that I board not an option in the title of the archive that I just schout So why I can not activate the sounds how do I do thank you

Last edited:
Ozzy47

1)

2) Are sounds turned on?

5)

Hi,

I've installed the lite version, am i expecting to see option 2?

As it stands the sounds are not working on all browsers, IE, FF, Opera, Safari and Crome.

Attachments

• nolikeynolighty.PNG
    nolikeynolighty.PNG
    79.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Turning on the sounds is in instance management not in the General Options settings. Whith that being said you should start your own threads for support so the issue can be addressed properly, as this thread is marked Not A Bug, the dev will not get a notification of your posting.

Turning on the sounds is in instance management not in the General Options settings. Whith that being said you should start your own threads for support so the issue can be addressed properly, as this thread is marked Not A Bug, the dev will not get a notification of your posting.

I realise its not a bug which is why i didn't create a seperate thread, I am just wondering whether on the lite version I am expecting to see option 2 or is this pro only?

2) Are sounds turned on?

Again that is a old post for a older version of vBShout, the sound settings are in Instance Management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings