Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyEasy

Customer
Hello

I have just installed this mod and im looking for a little bit of help.

Is it possible to let registered users add items to the shop without giving them modcp access?

Thanks

The Pro version lets members create custom items, however they cannot upload their own images and must use your predefined images. In addition, the custom items can only use the "Custom Item" item type, so it cannot affect your forum (like permissions or somesuch) :)

The Pro version lets members create custom items, however they cannot upload their own images and must use your predefined images. In addition, the custom items can only use the "Custom Item" item type, so it cannot affect your forum (like permissions or somesuch) :)

Thanks for the quick reply Fillip H.

I was going to upgrade anyway as your products are top notch. Just to be clear before I do. If I upgrade the member will be able to do the following:

In a shop that I create the member can sell an item without having to log into modcp. They will be able to set the price and choose a predefined image that I set.

Once the item is sold the transaction will go into their account for the currency that we use? Basically like a ebay style shop without the auction]#

is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings