I have vbOptimise enabled but it still states it's turned off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSpades

Customer
Hello David !

I noticed that vbOptimise hasn't been running whatsoever. I checked the daily statistics and nothing is showing up in the graph and I also clicked on the System Test and it gave me the following error:

vB Optimise is currently offline. Please enable and configure vB Optimise to run a system test.

Well it IS online and it's refusing to work.

Need assistance. :)

Regards,

Red

Forgive me if I'm being Captain Obvious here, but did you enable it via the vB Optimise: Online/Offline setting under Main Settings?

Is your opcache operator configured properly? That is to say, if you're running XCache, ensure it's connectable and such. For filecache, the directory should be CHMOD'd etc.

If nothing of this help then I'm fresh out of ideas I'm afraid :(

Is your opcache operator configured properly? That is to say, if you're running XCache, ensure it's connectable and such. For filecache, the directory should be CHMOD'd etc.

If nothing of this help then I'm fresh out of ideas I'm afraid :(

Oh wait, the opcache operator is currently at NONE. I'm guessing this is the problem.
Honestly, I'm not sure what to select in this list because I am not completely sure what I am using in my HostMonster server.

Also, what directory needs CHMOD'd and what permissions should be enabled? I did not receive any instructions to do this (didn't even get an installation guide on how to make vbOptimise work whatsoever...)

Please see the description of the vB Optimise: Opcache Operator setting. Note that "writable" most often means 0777.

Status
Not open for further replies.