Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Bear

Customer
How do I turn off the subnav menu Contribution Actions..I have turned if off in the Admin panel in the VB Donate settings but it still shows..i even flushed vb optimize..this is on 4.20

Which options did you turn off?

If you are trying to disable the dropdown menu in the sub nav bar I don't believe I codded a switch for that.

subnav.png

yep that it..I could not get it to turn off .."now i see why sense its not coded to turn off" I did change the color of it ..

i dont think so..cause all i was gonna do is reorganize the links..but after thinking about what i was wanting to do its easier to use it the way you have it set..were do I change the name from "Contribution Actions" to whatever I want to call it and can I change the position of it on the subnav or is it hard coded.

well i changed the name..i guess i did not choose something right the first time i did a phrase search ..

Ok good, glad ya got it sorted out. :) Changing the position is not possible as the way vB now has the navbar structured their is only one template hook to insert that info into.

Thank you, I hope you enjoy it and it help you out on your site as well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back