Status
Not open for further replies.
Tabs is controlled by the stylevar control_background under the group Buttons for the tab background. For the tab text color that is controlled by the stylevar body_color under the group Global.

For the archive one if you are talking about where it shows the username and Report Shout the background is controlled by the stylevar blocksubhead_background under the group Blocks the text color in that area is controlled by the stylevar blocksubhead_link_color under the group Blocks

Or you can edit the colours in the dbtech_vbshout_colours.css template. :)

Last edited:
Awesome. Thanks!

Just a question, though. If I change body_color, will I change other text colors as well, or just the vbshout tab text color?

yea, just as I suspected. Changing this, also changes other things, so I cannot use this.

I'll then have to edit the CSS for the vbshout-color.

Sorry to ask again, but exactly what must I change in the "dbtech_vbshout_colours.css" file to change the tab text color to white?

.formcontrols .blockrow .dbtech_shouts .dbtech_vbshout_tabs.alt and .formcontrols .blockrow .dbtech_shouts .dbtech_vbshout_tabs.alt2

So the lines would look like this:
Code:
.formcontrols .blockrow .dbtech_shouts .dbtech_vbshout_tabs.alt {
	background-color:{vb:stylevar postbit_background.backgroundColor};
        color:red;
}

.formcontrols .blockrow .dbtech_shouts .dbtech_vbshout_tabs.alt2 {
	background:{vb:stylevar control_background};
        color:purple;
}

.formcontrols .blockrow .dbtech_shouts .dbtech_vbshout_tabs.alt is the color when the tab is selected, .formcontrols .blockrow .dbtech_shouts .dbtech_vbshout_tabs.alt2 is the color when the tab is not selected. Change red and purple as needed.

Ok, now can you please do the same for me with the archive thing as well?

Where would I change that, and what would I change to fix that?

blocksubhead_color stylevar :)

If you're having a lot of problems with colours not looking right in our mods (as the fact that you've opened threads for multiple mods would indicate) I would suggest you contact your skin developer - it seems like they left the job half done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings