Status
Not open for further replies.

bosss

Customer
How can get that guests can view games (categories) but no play them?

Also is it possible that members report broken games (exp make new thread on reported games) or maybe another way?

regards

bosss

Please some help ... Guests can not view and can not play games ... and I do not know why this happens - attached picture

some solutions please?

regards

bosss

Attachments

• arcade_guest.jpg
    arcade_guest.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 3
Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking - you're saying guests can't view or play, yet you post a screenshot saying guests can view and play. I'm confused.

I do not know why that comes up in auto created threads and in sidebarblocks ... "mean usergroup (name) guest " because guests can not view or play games.

regards

bosss

So what exactly are you saying?

Are you saying that the thread / sideblock is reporting that a guest played the game when in fact it was a member?

Or are you saying that guests are bypassing permission checks and can play games?

So what exactly are you saying?

Are you saying that the thread / sideblock is reporting that a guest played the game when in fact it was a member?

Or are you saying that guests are bypassing permission checks and can play games?

I do not know .... if guests bypass permission or it is member who's session expired ... you can take a look on my page on sidebarblocks ... "guest submitted score ...in game ...."

regards

bosss

I can't investigate the issue unless you tell me what the issue you are having is.

Having guests playing games is not an issue in and of itself, considering there's a powerful permissions system that let you configure what usergroups have access to what functionality.

It's "Manage Permissions" under the DBTech - vBArcade AdminCP menu group.

Issue is that guests have not permissions to view or play arcade.
In that case how guests can submitted score and make auto threads and be shown in sidebar blocks?

Or the issue is that member who play arcade had expired session time and when click submit score = shows like guest?

regards

bosss

I'll look into whether there's any problems with the permissions. I'm extremely busy this week, so I cannot guarantee when I will have time to look into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back