Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk Voclain

Customer
First, thank you so much for all you do....I truly appreciate it. Thank you for your expertise, your abilities, and your forethought in making all these WAY COOL mods!!!!!!

Notice the image below:
box.jpg

What purpose is the "Favorite" links? (Green Arrow)???? I have clicked them within the block and it turns into a CHECK....I can then click it again...and it UNCHECKS.....what does it do? I don't see a purposes? I have looked on my wall and all of the "Favorites" do not show up anywhere? Thus....CAN I REMOVE IT???? and HOW DO I DO THAT?

Also..the "COMMENT" link (Red Arrow)???? I think I understand the purpose...but I would rather my users just reply to the thread and make a post...not have comments in each of the posts.....seems redundant to me??? Can I remove this? and HOW DO I DO THAT?

Also...notice this image below:
comments.jpg

Within each post I now see this "COMMENT" link....I understand the purpose...but I really do not want this....my users are going to be confused??? I found this thread: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f132/disable-complete-comment-box-9422/ and it seems like in it that this can be removed??? But I do not see how to do it?

Thanks again.....I appreciate all your support....

Yours,

Kirk Voclain

The favourite link lets you save a specific entry as a favourite for you to review later via the Live Feed tab which will have a "Favourites" sub-tab.

You can disable comments by going to the vBulletin Options for this mod and turning off the "Enable Inline Comments" settings =P

Do you mean like this:

settings.jpg

That is how I have it set up....but as you can see in the ABOVE 2 images....it is still showing up????

What do I do now???

Kirk

As an experiment...I turned them ON.....then went and looked...the one called "SIDEBAR" put a box under each in the side bar....the other.....put a box for the comments under each in the LIVE FEED WALL.....but within each thread.....it never goes away?

Kirk

Sorry....I feel silly....just saw the "Max Character Comments" Set to ZERO and "Comments" went away. Thank you again for this modification.

Kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Forum Live Feed & User Wall

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings