Default achievements to import?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swiftor

Customer
Could anyone point me in the direction of some default achievements to import?

If I can avoid creating achievements and categories for all the basic achievements, and just get started quickly, that'd be awesome.

Could anyone point me in the direction of some default achievements to import?

If I can avoid creating achievements and categories for all the basic achievements, and just get started quickly, that'd be awesome.

There's another XML file that comes with the latest versions. Import that through the vBActivity import (not the vBulletin product import) and it should import a bunch of achievements.

Awesome, thanks!

Sure. =) One thing to keep in mind, it'll import them all, but all of the icons for each are defaulted to the light bulb and you have to change them to whatever you want. Also keep in mind that there are achievements like for here "A little bird told me", but the icon for it isn't included in the icon packs. So don't expect to be able to find all of them to match them up like I was expecting.

yeah the Achievements set up is based on DBtechs, however like you said the premium packs we have for sale do not include the images we use here, however you can just rename the ones that you don't have anything for and add your corresponding images there, we designed the premium pack so that users can choose to alternate colors depending on their liking to show progression. I assume Cosmic released the XML in a way that he thought users would just need to re-name the basic achievements to their liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.