Bug DragonByte SEO ,htaccess mod error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Info

Please try disabling all other modifications, as this is not a known issue with DBSEO.
This was working before the install of DBSEO would it be possible for you to investigate it further? I feel fairly certain this behaviour is new after installation of DBSEO.

You need to inspect your Apache error logs for the real cause of a 500 Internal Server Error.
This was working before the install of DBSEO would it be possible for you to investigate it further? I feel fairly certain this behaviour is new after installation of DBSEO, obviously pictures have been uploaded before.
The Apache error log says:
[Sat Jun 21 08:51:34 2014] [error] [client XXX] File does not exist: /hsphere/local/home/a945284/myurl.com/robots.txt
[Sat Jun 21 08:52:12 2014] [error] [client XXX] Premature end of script headers: /hsphere/shared/php5/bin/php
[Sat Jun 21 08:52:28 2014] [error] [client XXX] File does not exist: /hsphere/local/home/a945284/myurl.com/robots.txt

This is a bug with a "portfolio" mod you have installed that references "dsultra". Please disable it.
I am not really sure what you mean about a "portfolio" mod nor what "dsultra" actually is. It seemed to me to work previously, can you see if you can help me correct the item above and see if this one possibly gets resolved as they seem they could be possibly related since neither seems to want to allow an upload.

This is a bug in the vBulletin files, I have fixed it for you.
Thanks.

I'm unable to replicate this issue on your site.
Not too worried about this right now, only the admin sees this misbehavior.

NEW:
I was convinced I tried this last night and it worked but a user has reported this and this morning I tested it and I can duplicate it. This can be tested in the Test Posting Forum:
The Post Title Was: Catfish tournaments on hartwell
The Post Body Was: Does anyone know of any catfish tournaments on Lake Hartwell? Are there any catfishing clubs? I would be interest, if you have any information please let me know.
:feedback:
the user then clicked preview post and then submit new thread button. The Error related to Tags popped up and says:
The following errors occurred with your submission
The number of tags you tried to add exceeded the maximum number of tags by 3.

Thanks,
Joe

As a general response to your post, saying "I think this worked before DBSEO" doesn't mean that my advice / debug steps can be ignored. I don't ask you to disable all other mods because I enjoy wasting your time, I ask you to do that because it's a quick and easy way for us to find out whether the issue is related to a specific mod or not. It's also a debug method that requires no knowledge of coding or anything more advanced than how to operate the drop-down menu in the Product Management screen.

I believe the "dsultra" popup and the flash uploader are the same issue. A quick google search for dsultra shows that this is most likely either a malicious plugin or a malicious file edit performed on files on your forum. I'm investigating to find out what's going on.

I will continue on this with you this evening> i have to work today so this is the last opportunity I will have to check in.
Thanks

Update: The image uploading issue has now been resolved. It was yet another bug in the vBulletin files.

Fillip,
I really do appreciate all the help and assistance you gave my way to resolve the issues I had. I give your service 5 stars for not only software but also for customer support. All functionality on my site seems to be in working order. Dragonbyte makes some awesome mods, I am running several on my site right now and I keep coming back when I need new functionality. Thanks again for sticking it out with me.

Regards,
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating