Status
Not open for further replies.

ttran

Customer
I'm using the suite version (but disable suite only blog enable) when I install the lite version this is what I get

Attachments

• bongbanvn.com forum forum.php-125629.png
    bongbanvn.com forum forum.php-125629.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 7
when go to option this is how it looks like

Attachments

• Diễn Đàn Bóng Bàn VN - BongBanVN.Com - vBulletin Bảng đi&#7.png
    Diễn Đàn Bóng Bàn VN - BongBanVN.Com - vBulletin Bảng đi&#7.png
    186.8 KB · Views: 7
Can you make sure all the files got uploaded, as well as ensuring all vBSlider plugins are enabled.

Brad via Tapatalk

Can you make sure all the files got uploaded, as well as ensuring all vBSlider plugins are enabled.

Brad via Tapatalk
Yes it was enable and I upload all files into its folder name
Please specify which versio of vBSlider you are using as this is more of a bug report than a "How do I?".
I was using the XML VB4 Suite but I had my CMS front page disable and enable the Blogs

What version of vBSlider are you using? Also, you said you installed the lite version?

Goto the plugins and disable the plugin called 'Attribution vB4'. Also, if you continue to get the error when going to the options page (as shown in the screenshot above), please copy the entire error and paste it here.

The "Attribution vb4" was disable
This is a message when I go to my site:
Warning: require_once([path]/dbtech/vbslider_pro/hooks/global_bootstrap_init_start.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(98) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/90/6629690/html/forum/dbtech/vbslider_pro/hooks/global_bootstrap_init_start.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/90/6629690/html/forum/includes/class_bootstrap.php(98) : eval()'d code on line 1

and here is the message on option page:...i got message on both CMS Option and Forum Option...it has some of my info I'm not sure if it's safe to post them here.
Let me know

I have uploaded a new XML file that should correct the error above. If you want to PM me the error, or a temp admin login, I can take a look at it and try to correct it.

---------- Post added at 17:03 ---------- Previous post was at 16:11 ----------

Ok, I've temporarily patched it up to allow you to get it to work. I am still receiving an error in your ACP when changing the options that I am not getting on my dev site, so I need to look at the code some more to see if I can get this fixed. It appears by fixing one issue, a different issue has reappeared. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.