Status
Not open for further replies.

madness85

Customer
im trying to change date pm colour by default its black and i have a dark style been asking coder on vb.org

so far been told this

You can edit the various jQuery templates in the dbtech_vbshout_shoutbox template if you want to change the time colour purely for the shoutbox.

dd your colour to a style attribute on this:
Code: <span name="dbtech_vbshout_shout" data-instanceid="${instanceid}"{{if canedit}} data-shoutid="${shoutid}"{{/if}}>${time}</span>

i have no idea how to do this i want it white can you please help me i want to get pro but ive already paid for something i cant use dont what this to happen again

Hi there,

Your site is actually listed on our piracy tracker as having an illegal version of vBShout Pro and Advanced Post Thanks / Like Pro - we checked manually and there are indeed unlicensed pro files for these on your server.

If you have purchased them on another account, please update the licence URL for those licences to match your site.

We will be unable to assist you until you remove these unlicenced files from your server.

Regards,

Last edited:
Hi there,

Your site is actually listed on our piracy tracker as having an illegal version of vBShout Pro and Advanced Post Thanks / Like Pro - we checked manually and there are indeed unlicensed pro files for these on your server.

If you have purchased them on another account, please update the licence URL for those licences to match your site.

We will be unable to assist you until you remove these unlicenced files from your server.

Regards,

Purchased all

Code:
<span name="dbtech_vbshout_shout" data-instanceid="${instanceid}"{{if canedit}} data-shoutid="${shoutid}"{{/if}} color="#FFFFFF">${time}</span>

That should do it :)

Code:
<span name="dbtech_vbshout_shout" data-instanceid="${instanceid}"{{if canedit}} data-shoutid="${shoutid}"{{/if}} color="#FFFFFF">${time}</span>

That should do it :)

still black buddy :(
pfPZA.jpg

Whoops, I messed that one up... Try this:
Code:
<span name="dbtech_vbshout_shout" data-instanceid="${instanceid}"{{if canedit}} data-shoutid="${shoutid}"{{/if}} style="color:#FFFFFF">${time}</span>

Status
Not open for further replies.