Status
Not open for further replies.

D19RNY

Customer
I just upgraded to pl3 did everything like aways but I can't view the SB, I have checked permissions and also the display area but no luck.

This is confusing!
All the settings have been double checked.

Are you using automatic display or manual placement?

If manual, could you please ensure that you're using the correct display variable format?

Hi Fillip H.
I set it to auto and manual using both {vb:raw show.vbshout_instance1} and {$show[vbshout_instance1]} but it still does not display

Would it be possible for you to bump my account up to Admin with Can Administer vBShout, Styles and Plugins?

If so I should be able to solve this :)

PS: Your banner display script has a JS error which is preventing InfoPanels' Top X Stats from functioning. From the variable names it seems like a vSA / Valter / Cyb mod.

EDIT: It's also preventing your tabbed forum script from working, I see no contents of the tabs.

Fillip H. the prmissions have been sorted.
as for the rotator mod I have disabled it.

Fillip H. I uploaded the older version of the sb, shall I add the new files?

The problem appears to be that you have another modification which uses an incorrect method of globally initialising, causing the Home CMS tab to stop functioning as intended.

If you'd like, I can disable all other plugins and try to ascertain the mod in question, or if you don't mind not having the CMS tab working I can change the vBShout hook location so vBShout will still work.

Normally I wouldn't ask, but you have so many products installed and your site is running kinda slow for me, so it may take longer than usual :p

Let me know what you decide :)

Thanks Fillip H. if you could take a look into it that would be great, I don't mind the cms being disabled.

I'd need to disable all mods then re-enable them one-by-one to find the culprit though.

EDIT: These are the mods I'd need to disable for testing

• Bosses Tools
  • APTL
  • vBA
  • vBCredits
  • vBShop
  • Easy Forms
  • Evisystems
  • Inactive User Reminder
  • Kolbi - Link to us
  • Mod's tools
  • v3 Arcade
  • vBSEO
  • Login to user account
  • YAAS

Last edited:
Belzor If you can leave the tabbed forum sections disabled after you have finished that would be cool.

I can confirm that Triple Tried disables this on the Pro version, but not the light. I'm using v1.1.1 of Triple Triad and the latest Pro version of vBShout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings