Status
Not open for further replies.

angeljs

Customer
After performing some maintenance on my site, I noticed that all the smiley links are now broken. The links look like this:
/sims/http://www.simfansuk.com/sims/images/smilies/redface.png

I've checked and re-checked the database and the links for the smileys are all correct.

Attachments

• Ashampoo_Snap_2013.10.24_13h52m32s_001.jpg
    Ashampoo_Snap_2013.10.24_13h52m32s_001.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Ashampoo_Snap_2013.10.24_13h52m57s_002.jpg
    Ashampoo_Snap_2013.10.24_13h52m57s_002.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 3
What maintenance did you perform? I looks like the changes you previously made to the smilies in the DB (via Excel, from a week or so ago) have been overwritten, but vBET is still trying to reference the changed path.

With vBa Dynamics (again!), the smileys weren't showing in posts, though they were in the tabs. But the mod has an admin option to update the image links, so I did this. They are showing in posts now, just not in the tabs. I'm not sure how that would have affected the tabs mod as thought it only affected vBa Dynamics. I've searched through the database and all settings but can't figure it out.

Sorry, been busy with my regular job that I haven't had a chance to look. I should have time this weekend to look into it, though.

Brad
via Moto X

I can't seem to get back into your ACP. Can you make sure I still have access, or restore it so I can take a look? I won't be able to look at it until probably after 6pm CST on Monday. Sorry for the delay.

Ok, sorry for taking so long in getting this resolved. I've fixed 3 files that should solve this issue. I don't have FTP details for your site, so I can't apply the fix to it. I also just noticed that you only bought the 3-month license. Check to see if you have access to the v1.1.1 download. If not, please provide FTP access and I will upload the fixed files to your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBEditorTabs

vBulletin 4.1.4+ vBulletin 4.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back