Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was supposed to be some sort of update for vbDownloads?

Yes see davids reply to the question

David said:
Latest versions progress is coming along well. We should have a version of it up here probably next week and released shortly after that!

That was posted 4 days ago =)

Be patient :P

Lol deeply sorry if I sound like I'm rushing David.

I think I remember him saying he would release the next update last WEEKEND and then he changed it to NEXT WEEK. So I was thinking it would be released around Monday-Wednesday.

I'll sit tight and be patient. :)

Lol deeply sorry if I sound like I'm rushing David.

I think I remember him saying he would release the next update last WEEKEND and then he changed it to NEXT WEEK. So I was thinking it would be released around Monday-Wednesday.

I'll sit tight and be patient. :)
I should have it this weekend. Has been slow coming along as I am currently bed-ridden with the flu :( It will be here though! I know you are anxious for this update.

I hope you feel all better, David .

Had a flu last week and it wasn't pretty. :(

Davids having a run of bad luck at the moment it seems lol! He needs to reformat his HDD roday, we expect him to be back online tomorrow though.

Release should only be delayed a day or two - sorry for any inconvenience.

Hey David !

It's been quite some time, but I still have a question about vbDownloads. Are you still considering adding the ability for us to include streaming videos into vbDownloads? I am in much need for this feature to include with my video download section. It would be a great feature so people who just want to watch the video file can see a Youtube video or a custom video of it. It'll definitely be a neat feature included into this mod!

Also, you might want to give us the ability to upload pics as SCREENSHOTS of what the video files / picture files consist of... I noticed that my video files can not have a thumbnail picture unless I also include a picture file with the video file... which honestly is a pretty poor idea. (NO offense)

Thanks for your time,

RedSpades

It is still planned. The separate screenshot option will be coming soon enough. After I get that out I will be working on xFDownloads and the streaming option will be added in the next feature release version hopefully.

It is still planned. The separate screenshot option will be coming soon enough. After I get that out I will be working on xFDownloads and the streaming option will be added in the next feature release version hopefully.

Darn, that will mean I'm going to have to wait for a long time for that feature then...

Thanks for the update, David !

Status
Not open for further replies.