Legacy Are there any plans to update vbdownloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipher5

Customer
Hi, I recently purchased vbdownloads pro and it's awesome. I just wish there was a place under "owner" called "Developer" so we could put who the developer is and a link to their website. This could be an option just to add custom fields to the download? If you don't plan on adding this feature in the future would you do it as a custom job? or would you be so kind to list the files/templates needed to be edited to add these two custom fields. I know how to add columns to the database to store these... it just would be easier to pay to have this done lol Thanks

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Having looked at the functionality that would be needed, the ability to add custom fields to downloads would cost $1,500 where we would retain the resale rights for the resulting code.

Let me know your thoughts :)

What about just hard coding just 1 textbox for a developers/custom name and 1 textbox for the link to the developers website, and on the file info view when you click on the developers name it opens up their website link. Hope I'm not wasting your time by asking because I don't have a lot of money for this. Thanks for taking the time to respond :)

The costs wouldn't be too much different to be honest, since the functionality can be largely copy/pasted from other addons that have implemented similar functionality. There are many factors that go into the price.

Sorry I couldn't bring better news :(

Hello @Cipher5,

We hope your ticket regarding vBDownloads has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back