Pending Credit Donations UI

MattW19

Customer
Hi, just installed the Credits mod and have gone through to try and work out all the settings.

A common flow for our users is transferring (donating) credits to other users - it's the main use of our Cash system on the site, with the Shop being secondary and much rarer to interact with. However this feels quite clunky, maybe as a result of the way it is set to be displayed, this is the menu that pops up - clicking the bottom label opens up the modal screen that has the 'Donate' tab:

Screenshot_3.png

A few questions,

Is there a way to add 'Donate' (or ideally to have it use the 'vCash Transfer' string that the Event is labeled as) directly to the list of items here?

Secondly, is there a way to have the top and bottom labels say different things? Ideally the 'vCash' value text would only be shown for the top bar, and then the title of the popup and the item at the bottom would have a more standard text string.

Third, is there a way to add a 'donate' option onto the user profiles - so I could navigate to a user profile, click a button and have it prefill the popup with that username?

There's a lot of settings/permissions around this, so I don't know if I'm just missing where I could set these things or if these are all feature requests?

Thanks.

Upvote 0
As none of these things are possible at this time, I've moved this to the feature requests forum :)

Back