Question vbDownloads Stopped Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

fholbert

Customer
vbDownloads was professionally loaded on my forum about 7 years ago and I've never had an issue with it. Suddenly it stopped working, the tab doesn't appear. I'm guessing it needs an update but not sure that will resolve the issue.

Thanks

Have you checked the user group permissions? Have you made any changes to your forum lately?

Have you checked the user group permissions? Have you made any changes to your forum lately?
Thanks for getting back with me. I just checked, found nothing wrong. Seems like options are missing however.
I've not made any changes in a year or more. I rarely log into my admin account. I am the only person with Admin rights.
Links in the forum to doc's don't work. Something is really wrong. I'd like to pay you to have a look at it. Where do we start?

I haven't worked with vBulletin in years so I'm honestly not sure I'd be the best person to assist with this. Have you contacted your host to make sure they haven't made any server-side changes?

I haven't worked with vBulletin in years so I'm honestly not sure I'd be the best person to assist with this. Have you contacted your host to make sure they haven't made any server-side changes?
Yes, last night. The hosting company found and updated some old files but locked out vBDownloads and PhotoPost saying they were old and causing issues. Assume vBdownloads needs an upgrade In another thread, before it broke, I was asking about moving PhotoPost to vBGallery (I think that's the name).

If your not the guy do you have a vBulletin expert recommendation?

Yes, last night. The hosting company found and updated some old files but locked out vBDownloads and PhotoPost saying they were old and causing issues.
Could you please provide more information about this? What exactly did they update?

Hello @fholbert,

We hope your ticket regarding vBDownloads has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @fholbert,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding vBDownloads has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating