Advanced Post Thanks / Like is already vBulletin 3.8.x compatible :)

Triple Triad is Coming Soon(TM) :)

Oh, yeah vBActivity will be 3.8 compatible after the next major update which we should be starting on on Monday at the latest :)

Yeah a 3.8 version of Triple Triad is in the works :) It'll probably come out for the next release or one after (like v1.1), I plan on making a couple of sub-releases prior to that to patch up any minor bugs encountered or feature flaws that exist currently :)

A few questions regarding vBShout:

1) Is it AJAX? Do the latest messages get displayed in real time?
2) Can it be configured so that the box is displayed on forumdisplay page?

Yeah a 3.8 version of Triple Triad is in the works :) It'll probably come out for the next release or one after (like v1.1), I plan on making a couple of sub-releases prior to that to patch up any minor bugs encountered or feature flaws that exist currently :)

Thanks for the response Deceptor. Any idea when that release will come? I am waiting so I can buy all of em' in one go.

Nope, It will be for v2 though, which will likely be released at the end of the month.

We're aiming to have the new version of TT out this month also =)

Bummers, Fillip H. said starting from Monday.

I guess I'll have to sit tight and wait patiently.

Bummers, Fillip H. said starting from Monday.

I guess I'll have to sit tight and wait patiently.
Did I? O.o I must have misunderstood the question :(
The plan has always been to release v1.2 tomorrow and then begin work on v2.

v1.2 will basically be cleaning up existing functionality (ranking page / various bugfixes / same medal for same user multiple times / better user medal management)

v2.0 will be almost a rewrite, major changes to UI and other functionality. This will be the vB3.8 compatible version, it would make no sense to convert v1.2 and then have to double the work on v2 :p

Did I? O.o I must have misunderstood the question :(
The plan has always been to release v1.2 tomorrow and then begin work on v2.

v1.2 will basically be cleaning up existing functionality (ranking page / various bugfixes / same medal for same user multiple times / better user medal management)

v2.0 will be almost a rewrite, major changes to UI and other functionality. This will be the vB3.8 compatible version, it would make no sense to convert v1.2 and then have to double the work on v2 :p

I see.

So are you looking to release it nearing end of the month?

Should be before the end of the month, I'll start work on it over the weekend :)

I look forward to it. :)

I hope both are done by the 18th as I am off for vacation then so it'd be nice to have it all setup and running before I leave.

Since it'll be a rewrite or almost I take it'll be released as a BETA first.

It won't be significant enough to warrant an actual beta, the rewrites are mainly cosmetic.
New display options with additional information available :)