Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

Customer
Hi there, upon confirming a donation I got this error:

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [path]/dbtech/vbdonate/includes/add_to_dongroup.php on line 16

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [path]/dbtech/vbdonate/includes/add_to_dongroup.php on line 37

Thanks.

Is this manually confirming them, or auto confirming? Also how do you have the Change Usergroup Settings set up?

Last edited:
Nevermind, I found the issue, redownload the zip and upload, dbtech/vbdonate/includes/add_to_dongroup.php and dbtech/vbdonate/includes/move_to_dongroup.php

Last edited:
Ok cool, it should be fixed, I was able to confirm one here on DBT with the new files.

Hey Ozzy47 ,

After manually confirming (And adding to usergroup) I now get this:

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [path]/dbtech/vbdonate/includes/add_to_dongroup.php on line 16

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [path]/dbtech/vbdonate/includes/add_to_dongroup.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5698) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4370

Ok try again, same two files, redownload the zip and upload, dbtech/vbdonate/includes/add_to_dongroup.php and dbtech/vbdonate/includes/move_to_dongroup.php

Thank you very much. Sorry if I cannot confirm straight away. Will have to wait for some more donations.......lol

Check this: Paypal IPN settings you would have to go here on your PayPal account: My account tab > Profile > My setting tools > Instant payment notifications (Middle of the list) > Update. Make sure it is enabled and it is pointing to your sites url.

If it is already set up correctly, then check out, your server's access logs and see if it is actually trying to access your site, should look something like this, 173.0.81.1 - - [28/Aug/2012:21:29:57 +0100] "POST /vbdonate_gateway.php HTTP/1.0" 200 - "-" "-", and then check your sites error log and see if you see something like this, [Tue Aug 28 21:29:57 2012] [error] [client 173.0.81.1] client denied by server configuration:

Make sure it is enabled and it is pointing to your sites url

I am in there now. Which url should I add there? My domain: http://creativx.net

or my forum: http://creativx.net/forums/

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update