Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravo

Customer
After I upgraded I went to check out the admincp and when clicking View banned users, view silence users or Notification I get a "Invalid Action" is this normal???

Also I have one user who avatar is huge!!! on the shout box and the others are small like there suppose to be. any idea?

Please ensure you have uploaded all files to the correct location.

The avatar issue could be that the avatar is still loading. Does the user have an animated avatar?

By loading I mean, if its not fully rendered in your browser then it may appear big until it has - though I don't see why it would...

Have you tried flushing vBO?

I flushed it like 20 times already, repaired cache, re-imported, etc..

No matter how many times I refresh or leave the window open the avatar does not change appears to be fully loaded.

I was going to go look for myself, but your "random question" on lost password is broken.

It prints orange text on black background and asks for the text colour, but both "orange" and "black" are wrong answers.

Could you please either fix that or reset the password on "Fillip H." to something like "password"?

Password set done,

I dont know why it said wrong answer, its set as "orange"

on the notification tab you'll see the other two

Akshully I think I know what the issue is. Could you re-download and re-upload the files?

It would appear it only affects predefined avatars, which would explain why I didn't notice it during my testing xD

That did it, Only problem now is the view banned view silence and notification show invalid action..

I see the link has changed in the cpnav_dbtech_vbshout_pro and cpnav_dbtech_vbshout.

from vbshout.php?do=viewbanned -> vbshout.php?do=banned

vbshout.php?do=viewsilenced -> vbshout.php?do=silenced

vbshout.php?do=permissions -> vbshout.php?do=notifications

but for a reason I can not understand, it still shows the old links. I verified the files uploaded have the correct link in the cpnav files. and vBO and CPN have all been wipped and turned off and still nothing...

I'm lost to whats going on

look for your self

http://www.nextgenboards.com/vb/includes/xml/cpnav_dbtech_vbshout_pro.xml

http://www.nextgenboards.com/vb/includes/xml/cpnav_dbtech_vbshout.xml

Last edited:
Could you please ensure you don't have "cpnav_vbshout.xml" or "cpnav_vbshout_pro.xml" in your /includes/xml folder?

If that does not solve anything, please post a new thread. It quickly becomes unmanageable for us if we have to deal with multiple issues in the same thread :(

Status
Not open for further replies.