Bug The number of clicks per day allowed not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunka

Customer
The number of clicks per day allowed not working. I do not know why.
Is there something that I have to setup beside number of allowed clicks in button managment?
No matter what number I setup, I could give clicks for every posts. :eek:

I suggest to setup limitation of clicks per day by usergroups (and make permission for primary and secondary group). This will be better then how is setup now, because all usergroups are in same limit :)

I am unable to confirm this issue on 4.1.7. Please ensure that you're clicking the same button as you've configured when testing.

Yep, same button...
No matter how many clicks I setup that is allowed per day, I can clicked tht button as many as I want to :eek:

Then I doubt there's anything I can do since there's no way for me to replicate this issue :(

If you PM me with an admincp account and ftp information I can look into it when I have the time :)

Just send me PM here when you are ready. I'll give you than temporary admincp account and ftp information ;)

It's much better if you PM me with the info, because it's not for certain we're online at the same time :)

Thank you!
Any chance to expand that per usergroup settings?

P.S. Could I delete temporary Admin account or you still need it?

We may change it in the future but that won't be in the upcoming bugfix version. If you re-post it as a feature suggestion, we'll be sure to take it into consideration :)

I believe it's safe to delete it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.