Random Setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edrondol

Customer
I like the Random setting for battles, but if you have a monster CPU set up that only has high level cards this becomes frustrating for the users. Could there be a way to set a level so that a random deck vs. a level 10 deck won't be loaded down with levels 1-4?

While this can be done, it would be going against the core rules of Triple Triad. If random wasn't truely random, the rule becomes pointless. Despite that, one of the features I have knocking around in my head for the future is placing a Level Limitation on matches (so only cards from X, Y, Z levels can be used), group that with a modifier so the random rule abides by this level limitation and you'd get what you're asking for. For now however the rules are maintained exactly like Triple Triad, until modifiers come in later :)

Cards don't have a defined price, wouldn't be able to really sell it back for a value (though we could add that in :)). That said, we've got Auctions/Trading on the list for future updates so users can sell to others or swap card(s) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.