kevin-kun

Hello,

I've got a few questions that i'd like to ask before purchasing the pro (version) [unless what I need is already in the lite version]

Q1 - For vBactivity, I was wondering if it was possible to disable all the use of points... (because i'd like to use points for vbshop) & only show the "achievements" bar.

Q2 - for vbshop, is it possible for the pro to be like vbexperience? Where you can purchase items & have them display on your postbit & can you also modify where the item is set? [right_after_post] etc etc.

Q3 - Is it possible (for a fee) to remove the "copyright to dragonbyte technology" phrase at the bottom of each modification.\

Oh yeah, and for vbshop pro can you change the name of your currency?

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Thanks Fillip H., and one last question. Is it possible to prevent certain username colors from being used for vbshop?

& will usergroup colors affect vbshop? & how?

Like, say I make an usergroup color, blue. Can users still change color? & let's say I upgrade my vbshop pro or the usergroup color, what will be affected?

:)

Yes, sorry. I'm prepared to buy vbshop now. (How long does the Black friday discount go for?)

& oh yeah, how much is the fee to remove the copyright name of DBTECH at the bottom ?