Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybr!d

Customer
Hello!

I recently upgraded to vb4 and started using trophies.

In some users profiles, under previously held trophies there were empty boxes, with no data.

I found in the database that if i removed some old entries they went away.

So i emptied the trophies table, thinking i could just run the scheduled task and reassign all current ones.

This seems to be not working however.

As admin i hold a few of the trophies, i have the trophies by may name in postbit but in my profile it says 0 /0 for trophies held or previous.

Also, in the activity/trophies tab, no new trophies are being assigned.

Please advise, thanks, Dave.

There is no trophies table, did you mean you emptied trophylog?

If you emptied the type table then you have permanently broken your vBActivity installation and will need to reinstall it.

Hi, thanks.

I emptied the dbtech_vbactivity_trophylog table

This removed the buggy trophies from a users profile

I tried a reimport of the product, no dice.

If i run the scheduled task no new trophies are applied.

In a thread, users still have starts by their names for various trophies held.

The users who actually own trophies are not stored in the trophylog table so that is not the right place to look.

If you look in the type table, check the userid column. Are there userids there for the various points types?

Well ive emptied that table, do we need to repopulate it somehow?

Also, i check the type table... yes, there are 70 rows, trophies assigned to various users.

Im guessing that's why the trophies still show in the postbit, they are still assigned.

Just they no longer show in a users profile.

Thanks.

It will not show in their user profile until another user gets awarded the trophy, because you emptied the trophylog table yeah, so that's working as intended.

If in the AdminCP and in the postbit, the trophy is still assigned to the correct user, then it is indeed working :)

Then how do i get a users trophies to show in the profile activity tab, because i have 10 trophies and my profile displays none of then (it used to), so to me, that is NOT working as intended. Thanks.

Run
Code:
UPDATE dbtech_vbactivity_type SET userid = 0
(remember to add your table prefix) and then click Repair Cache, then run the Reassign Trophies maintenance option again.

Status
Not open for further replies.