Status
Not open for further replies.

droid

Customer
Hi!

When I woke up this morning I noticed I had a few quote notications waiting for me, so I clicked them as usual, but instead of beeing redirected to the normal page all I see is my own member page and the following message bellow the "Current activity" status: "Unknown Location /forum/usertag.php?do=profilenotif&tab=quotes"

I´ve gone as far as to try to reinstall the plugin without any success and upgraded it to the latest version from 3.0.2. Keeps on saying the same thing. I also tried to repair all of the tables in the database.

Do you have any idea of what might be the cause of this problem?

Thank you!

That's not a bug, AUT doesn't support WOL due to the added dev time for something that's essentially a minor display page that people rarely visit :)

Hi,

I see. How do I then get rid of the error message? The URL my notifications are pointing to is obviously the wrong one, but isn´t that URL automatically created by the script? It should simply point to the profile page - right?

Also. Do you think it´s possible to make it point to a tag next to the bottom of the members profile page, so that a user at once can see who quoted him and where?

Thanks by the way for answering my question!

Last edited:
I see. How do I then get rid of the error message?
Unknown Location isn't an error message, it simply means whatever page you're on hasn't registered a "friendly name" (such as "Viewing Member Profile" etc) with the system.

The URL my notifications are pointing to is obviously the wrong one, but isn´t that URL automatically created by the script? It should simply point to the profile page - right?
I'm very much confused now, what makes you think the URL is wrong? The URL you posted is a redirect to your profile page.

Also. Do you think it´s possible to make it point to a tag next to the bottom of the members profile page, so that a user at once can see who quoted him and where?
Sorry, I don't understand this question. Can you please clarify?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back