Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianC

Customer
Ho Fillip H., First thanks for the support. The support is a pleasure and very helpful in helping us learn how to best use your software!

Two things.

1. I think the Live Feed should have some user select-able options for what is shown on the Live Feed. Such as "Friends" only information and perhaps a time frame. I am comparing the bar to VB's activity stream and will eliminate that from the website.

2. It would be great to have some type of side bar option for the Live Feed and user walls. I understand there may be some issues with forum sidebar but maybe some widget or similar features are possible? Most of all I would like to be able to place some advertising in a sidebar. If we can get the Live Feed/ Walls tied together just a little more than they are now hopefully users will spend some time there so you would want something to show them on the sides.

I had made another suggestion of displaying photo thumbnails like VB Activity as opposed to a link that an image exists which I think will also greatly enhance the experience. For some reason Smileys are displayed but not uploaded or linked images.

Thanks!:)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
DBT generally don't give any estimates on updates to mods as it is scheduled at different times, I do not believe Forum Live Feed & User Wall is in the next rotation though.

Status
Not open for further replies.