Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelos

Customer
The mention report email comes with a link to the mentions tab on the profile.

How can I change this to a link for the mention itself?

That cannot be done at this time, sorry :(

The vBulletin 5 Connect version of AUT supports it, but that's because content (posts, threads, blogs etc) are unified. This is not the case for vB3/vB4, so the solution is much more complex.

It's something that's already flagged as a feature request, so it will be taken into consideration for future versions :)

That cannot be done at this time, sorry :(

The vBulletin 5 Connect version of AUT supports it, but that's because content (posts, threads, blogs etc) are unified. This is not the case for vB3/vB4, so the solution is much more complex.

It's something that's already flagged as a feature request, so it will be taken into consideration for future versions :)

Maybe a link to the thread only, not the actual post?

Or maybe some link that would search the "@username"?

Any link to the content other than the profile display would run into the same problems as mentioned in my previous post.

My problem is that the mentions link does not work for me as I use vbseo with rewrites.

If I disable rewrites, I will lose many profile pages already indexed in google, so this reduces a lot the usability of the mod, unfortunately.

Try the following fix:

In vbseo.php change this line:
PHP:
array(VBSEO_USERID_URI, 'action', 'userid', 'username', 'tab', 'page', 'pp', 'vmid'),
to:
PHP:
array(VBSEO_USERID_URI, 'action', 'userid', 'username', 'page', 'pp', 'vmid'),

Let me know if that works for you - it works for us :)

Try the following fix:

In vbseo.php change this line:
PHP:
array(VBSEO_USERID_URI, 'action', 'userid', 'username', 'tab', 'page', 'pp', 'vmid'),
to:
PHP:
array(VBSEO_USERID_URI, 'action', 'userid', 'username', 'page', 'pp', 'vmid'),

Let me know if that works for you - it works for us :)

Hello. It took me a while to try this fix, sorry.

What happens now: the links show my profile with the tabs "activity" and "mentions" selected, but showing only the activity content. So the link does not show me the mentions content.

As vBSEO is no longer supported by the company itself, and we have released DragonByte SEO, vBSEO is no longer supported by any of our products either. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings