Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSpades

Customer
I like the fact that the Medals are good for giving specific members a reward, but I would love to give specific trophies to members that won a contest, or an event... I think Trophies are a more rewarding thing to receive when winning a contest, no? lol

Any way of doing this?

Trophies are rewards for those who are top of the leaderboards. They are not designed to do what you request, sorry.

Then I would like to request for the next update that there is an option on how to use the trophies. Use as medals or use as Top of the Activity Charts.

I don't think that's going to be added, because it would be confusing to have two features offer the same functionality, even if the default behaviour is the intended behaviour.

You can rename the Trophies to Medals and vice versa yourself, by using the phrase system.

I don't think that's going to be added, because it would be confusing to have two features offer the same functionality, even if the default behaviour is the intended behaviour.

It would have been cool to have the Trophies given as a contest prize, as well (and the trophy can be displayed next to the screen name). It's fine, though. :)
Is there a way to completely disable the Trophies feature? I made it so the profiles don't display it but I dislike the Trophies tab in the Activity section...

I think this program has a lot of potential but it needs a lot of flexibility to it as well. Right now, I feel like I'm limited to do certain activities and if there's something I want removed, it's this big hassle to look into the source code and figure it out.

Luckily I purchased the SUPER Bundle pack so I have 25 years of updates :)

Oh, by the way, I was rather disappointed with the picture packs... I expected a lot more different varieties of pictures, but all it is is about 8-10 pics in 8 different colors... *winces*

You can rename the Trophies to Medals and vice versa yourself, by using the phrase system.

Eh, that's fine. I just want to completely remove the Trophies feature for now...

Oh, by the way, please don't take offense to anything I said. I'm just giving some criticisms to features that I think needs a little bit fixing. :)

Thank you so much for this mod!

No offence taken at all =)

The packs should be approx 16 images in 14 colours...

Try redownloading if you are only getting 8 and 8... Thats about half of what you should be getting =) both in images and in colours

There's no way to completely disable the Trophy system at the moment, no, but getting rid of the tab can be done via the templates.
I'll look into setting up a hard disable switch in the future :)

Thanks guys!

This mod has a lot of potential and if it has more options/flexibility, it'll be one hell of a mod!

Sincerely,

RedSpades

it is very odd you only got 8 images in 8 colors for your image packs, they all contain over 200 images in each pack (in most cases there are 18 achievements in about 12 colors) plus some have medals and trophies. if your still having problems with them we'll look into it for you.

it is very odd you only got 8 images in 8 colors for your image packs, they all contain over 200 images in each pack (in most cases there are 18 achievements in about 12 colors) plus some have medals and trophies. if your still having problems with them we'll look into it for you.

I reinstalled the zip file and it worked this time. Sorry for the trouble!

Oh, by the way, you guys should consider adding "Blog Articles Created" in the Criteria section as well... I would love it if my members spent the time using the Blog feature as well. I was quite surprised not to see this criteria in the PRO version.

That's my last suggestion ;D

Integration with other products (vBlogs is not something everybody has) is coming in the future :)

There's no way to completely disable the Trophy system at the moment, no, but getting rid of the tab can be done via the templates.
I'll look into setting up a hard disable switch in the future :)

Any chance this is an option in the releases scheduled for July 2nd? I'd like to disable the trophy system too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back