Status
Not open for further replies.

ChatterScene

Customer
Between the three items I like most about this mod:)

Trophies I know can only be given out to one member at a time. Right? My question is if a member loses that trophy to another member can they win it back again? Or can they only win it once?

Achievements. Can an achievement award be given out more than once? Say someone donates twice and I like to give an award to the user every time they donate. ( I use another mod to do this now but want to clean up a bit and use just one mod to do it)

Medals. Same question as Achievement question above.

And for the activity bars in the post bit. Can i edit out where it says points and level and live percent out of JUST the postbit info so I have less stuff written in there? So it only shows the bar? If i can where and how do I do it. I still want that info seen via profile:)
I also think it would be cool if you could click on that bar and have it bring you to the profile page activity area:)

And am I missing where to look to see what possible trophies achievements and medals can be earned? Like a page my members can go to to see what is available and what they want to work towards?

oh and can someone explain criteria to me and how to use it?

and how to take the blocks off the achievements and awards?

lol I think a manual would come in handy

lol I think that is it ... so sorry to bombard with so many questions

Last edited:
Trophies I know can only be given out to one member at a time. Right? My question is if a member loses that trophy to another member can they win it back again? Or can they only win it once?
A Trophy is what you gain for being on top of the leaderboards.

Achievements. Can an achievement award be given out more than once? Say someone donates twice and I like to give an award to the user every time they donate. ( I use another mod to do this now but want to clean up a bit and use just one mod to do it)
No, that'd be a medal. Medals can currently not be given out more than once, but that's a planned feature in the next version :)

Medals. Same question as Achievement question above.
Same answer as above :p

And for the activity bars in the post bit. Can i edit out where it says points and level and live percent out of JUST the postbit info so I have less stuff written in there? So it only shows the bar? If i can where and how do I do it. I still want that info seen via profile:)
Yeah you can edit the postbit_stats template for that I believe, its one of those templates anyway.

I also think it would be cool if you could click on that bar and have it bring you to the profile page activity area:)
There's a link to the activity area in the member action dropdown menu.

And am I missing where to look to see what possible trophies achievements and medals can be earned? Like a page my members can go to to see what is available and what they want to work towards?
The Manage X (Achievements / Trophies / Medals) show the Achievements that can be earned.
There's a statistics page that shows who earned what achievement.

oh and can someone explain criteria to me and how to use it?
You add the criteria, and then use them to add a condition for Achievements or Promotions.

and how to take the blocks off the achievements and awards?
I'm assuming you mean the wrapper? You can change the <fieldset> to whatever else you want to use as a wrapper.

TY very much:)

For the manage x page you say shows what can be earner isnt that in control panel? I am talking about regular users seeing what they can work towards. And the stat page tells in words who won what but it only shows what someone won right? Not what they can win if a meber were curious to see.

Question on criteria. I removed some of the defaul post ones. Added my own post ones but they are not showing up in order on criteria page. I assume it is because of the criteria user id they form as they are created.
Is there a way to organize them in order I want and if not will this effect how the system gives them out?
See what I mean by out of order in screen shot.

By the way i appreciate all the help. As I play around with it more it all starts to make sense:)

Attachments

• criteria help..jpg
    criteria help..jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Image1-6.jpg

see how 30,000 is first and so on

Last edited:
When you create criteria for your achievements they won't be in order on the page your looking at however when you actually add the achievement itself and link it to the criteria you can change the display order if you want so that you can see your list in the correct order. this doesn't affect how the achievements are given out, they will still be given out in the right order from when you hit that criteria.

For the manage x page you say shows what can be earner isnt that in control panel? I am talking about regular users seeing what they can work towards. And the stat page tells in words who won what but it only shows what someone won right? Not what they can win if a meber were curious to see.
Oh, no currently there's no such page.

Status
Not open for further replies.