Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an issue with your custom skins where clicking the active users tab requires mouseover to reveal the names, that's all I'm able to verify in Google Chrome or any other browser on your site.

I'm trying to track this conflict down... I don't suppose you'd have any more ideas. The thing I was thinking isn't it.

The main issue is on mobile browsers the tab isn't working at all on my custom skin.

That's probably due to the mouseover issue I mentioned earlier in the thread - mobile browsers have no mouse =p

I couldn't tell you what the issue is, though :(

Well it works great in the default style ...so it has to be some sort of conflict I would think with javascript or possibly a css issue. My head hurts thinking about trying to track it down though.

I'm not picking up the mouseover issue...seems like it works with a single click. There does seem to be a significant lag with changing tabs now though.

The delay on switching back to the Shoutbox tab was due to a bug in the JS file regarding the mute button, I have now corrected this on your site :)
You may need a Ctrl+F5 to see the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings