Question Google Server errors and Server authorization errors- massive increase

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtiindia

Customer
Sir,
I am attaching the screenshot of the google webmaster tools. From the time I had shifted to DBSEO, these are the errors I am continually encountering.

Some of the URL I am completely not sure if they are ever present at all, but still they are appearing over the webmaster tools.

Can you please help?
Screen Shot 2014-02-25 at 7.22.44 am.png
Main graph

Screen Shot 2014-02-25 at 7.22.19 am.png
Access DEnied errors

Unless you can find the source of those links, there's nothing much I can do. We've had no reports of DBSEO creating broken links like that, nor is it something I've been able to replicate in any available test forum.

Can you let me know how do I find the source of them? I have no clue how to start. All I have in sitemap is DBSEO generated sitemap and that I have migrated from vbseo and even there these links were not present.

Any help to isolate these issues shall be helpful.

Further, apart from these link, I am not sure why the server error are coming, whereas when I visit those URL, things are fine.

To be honest I don't know why Webmaster Tools reports something as "server error". If you click the link in WT, does it provide any additional details?

Yes I know, the link I showed above was from webmaster tools only stating that this sitemap is giving wrong links.

Here is another example-

Screen Shot 2014-02-25 at 9.10.41 pm.png

Screen Shot 2014-02-26 at 7.06.00 am.png

If you see more errors have started coming, when I fetch as googlebot, it comes to be correct. I have also enquired from my hosting company and they couldnot find any errors from server end.

As I have migrated from vbseo to dbseo exactly during this time, I am presuming that there is something to do with configuration I must have done a mistake at dbseo that is causing it.

All I can find from the server log is this:

[Wed Feb 26 07:08:17 2014] [warn] [client 66.249.75.155] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/session) in Unknown on line 0 =======

66.249.75.155 is google bots IP
If you can help me point it out, it shall be grateful.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's an issue with your server and not DBSEO. Please contact your host and ask for advice, as we are unable to assist with server issues. Tell them that Googlebot is receiving 503 Service Unavailable errors and show them that server log entry, they should be able to assist.

The problem is that server host have stated that don't see any problem at the server including the log file which is working fine except that they find URL not found errors. Also server guys tell me that sometime URLs are not accessible.

For this I am fine as I know after migration from vbseo to dbseo, there are many such URL which cannot be migrated, like the downloads II.

But these increase in server errors I do not have the headway.

Especially from Mobile smartphone webmaster tool is reporting more than 6000 server errors.

Last edited:
Session errors are completely unrelated to 404 not found errors. If your host doesn't know the difference, they are clearly incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings