Status
Not open for further replies.

wasi

Customer
Hello,

I am getting Following errors when i am submiting my Sitemap to Google Webmaster

Code:
URL not allowed

This url is not allowed for a Sitemap at this location.
---------------------------------------------

Invalid URL

This is not a valid URL. Please correct it and resubmit

It looks like DBSEO hasn't been able to generate a sitemap for you. Can you please ensure that, in the DragonByte SEO AdminCP, the sitemap path is pointing to a valid, writeable directory?

Once that's done, try manually building the sitemap.

It looks like DBSEO hasn't been able to generate a sitemap for you. Can you please ensure that, in the DragonByte SEO AdminCP, the sitemap path is pointing to a valid, writeable directory?

Once that's done, try manually building the sitemap.

Everything is just fine. i was also importing custom sitemap for my main page, i just remove custom sitemap and build sitemap twice and then submit it to webmaster its contain no error but after 2 days now i am getting this error.

Code:
Errors

Empty Sitemap

Your Sitemap does not contain any URLs. Please validate and resubmit your Sitemap.

in dragonbyte seo control panel i get this message.

Code:
Invalid sitemap content type found. This likely means that the product that provided that type has been removed.

Remove the sitemap session and try again

Last edited:
Everything is just fine. i was also importing custom sitemap for my main page, i just remove custom sitemap and build sitemap twice and then submit it to webmaster its contain no error but after 2 days now i am getting this error.

Code:
Errors

Empty Sitemap

Your Sitemap does not contain any URLs. Please validate and resubmit your Sitemap.

in dragonbyte seo control panel i get this message.

Code:
Invalid sitemap content type found. This likely means that the product that provided that type has been removed.

Remove the sitemap session and try again

I am getting the same after the recent update.

I am getting the same after the recent update.
I can confirm this issue on your forum as well as another issue that another user reported. I will look into both these issues on your site and report back when it's been fixed in the release package for download (for wasi) :)

Update: Your FTP server appears to be broken, it's taking over a minute to load a directory and it will not allow me to edit any files. This is preventing me from assisting you. Could you please let me know when this issue has been resolved so that debugging efforts can resume?
Thanks!

Last edited:
I can confirm this issue on your forum as well as another issue that another user reported. I will look into both these issues on your site and report back when it's been fixed in the release package for download (for wasi) :)

Update: Your FTP server appears to be broken, it's taking over a minute to load a directory and it will not allow me to edit any files. This is preventing me from assisting you. Could you please let me know when this issue has been resolved so that debugging efforts can resume?
Thanks!

I am getting into the FTP through File Zilla with no problem.

I sent a message to my hosts so see if they can fox the ftp problem.

It appears to be working fine now :)

I will post back when I have resolved the issues.

Update: The error happened because the vB4 "XML Sitemap" was left enabled, and there was a conflict between the two sitemap generation cron jobs.

I have disabled the vB4 XML Sitemap from your site so only the DBSEO Sitemap Generator runs, and updated the DBSEO sitemap generator to no longer conflict with the vB4 generator.

Update: The error happened because the vB4 "XML Sitemap" was left enabled, and there was a conflict between the two sitemap generation cron jobs.

I have disabled the vB4 XML Sitemap from your site so only the DBSEO Sitemap Generator runs, and updated the DBSEO sitemap generator to no longer conflict with the vB4 generator.

Thank you Fillip H. as usual you are a great help :)

Thanks!

When it will be fixed ?

Please see my previous post in this thread. You can fix it yourself by disabling the vB4 "XML Sitemap" generation :)

/dbseositemap.php?fn=dbseo_sitemap_album_9.xml.gz -> Your sitemap contains no URL (Google announcement).

We have still this issue after the update to the last version of dbseo and vb 3.8.7.

Greetings

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating